Pages

January 16, 2010

The stars, in 140 characters or less, from the Editor of Filmfare!




I caught a series of very interesting tweets from Jitesh Pillai and since this a movie blog, I have compiled them for you:

I've done maximum debut interviews for filmfare.From preity to rani and ash to hrithik and imran all their first times with me.Thank u babes
about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter

I remember meeting preity on the sets of kya kehna, she was holding her pregnant tummy for the scene. An instant bond! And those dimples
about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter

Mehboob studio. Timeline 2000. Sometimes sulky, sometimes warm. Kareena kapoor at a photoshoot. Sexy quotes. Hot hot debutante.
about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter

Nervous as hell hrithik. Comes to FF office 2000. I type out interview as he talks. He's worried about the pics ill use. A star is born
about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter

Kajol. Patch work for bekhudi. Me in college. She in good spirits. I loved her instantly. Somehow things changed over the years. Dunno why.
about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter

Srk. A full moon night at kamalistan studios. Woh to hai albela from kabhi haan.. being shot. The night, the warmth,nothings changed. Thanku
about 12 hours ago from UberTwitt

There she dipping glucose biscuits in tea at film city.Maachis.And then the camera came on. Powerhouse performer, reticent interviewee. Tabu
about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter

A modest house in khar.A beautiful as a wet painting girl in dungarees.I worried I'd smudge the canvass. Aishwarya rai. A whole new ms world
about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter

Karan johar had just signed her. We sat on chatais. Mum served me bong food. Rani mukherjee had the goods. Stale interview, terrific star
about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter

She cooks cream prawns for me. Blows smoke rings and tells me the story of her life. Manisha koirala I miss u lots. Come back beautiful
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitte
r
Bhansali yelling the place down. Shy as a waif sonam. And then she applies red lipstick. And looks like rekha. Fan for life
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Car broke down thrice.Missed flite.Vidya balan. Phone interview.Next door girl turned savvy woman.Still pending tair sadam. Mami alaga irruk
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitte
r
Sushmita sen.Ceasefire had been called after faceoff with group.Very very warm.Seychelles and a magnificent night filled with anecdotes.Diva
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Ranbir. Shy as SL bhansali is around. Spoke candidly.one year later next interview dictated quotes. Bright as sunshine. Superb soundbytes.
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Over the phone bad network. The importance of being earnest. Spoke on traumatic childhood at school. Imran khan. Good wholesome kid
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

He looked smaller than me. Loved john irving's world according to garp. Discussed his demons. Became larger than life. Lost him. Aamir khan
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

I loved her house. Struck by my sassiness. Complained that I made her look like michael jackson. Shabana azmi. Thespian
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Made me uncomfortable.Didn'trush fill in the silences.what an actor.Recalcitrant.Prefrred playing cards with dimple kapadia. Akshaye khanna
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Only actor who understands deadlines. Only man who I can't look in the eye. I'd kill to know him in the 70s. Aloof.Untraceable.Bachchan, don
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Difficult. But as tender as a mum. Dimple kapadia. Speaks from the gut. But then will tell u to can it. My heart will go on for you bobby
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Rude rude rude. I hugged him.he's impossible. He complained that I knew more about his films than him. Sir naseeruddin shah.
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

She reassured me with"how are u beta". My lifelong dream.40000 word confidences.Reedited to 2000.Thank u for believing in me. Maya aka rekha
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Abhishek bachchan. Silent and well mannered. Its always been like that. Knows my fascination for his dad. Off record funny as hell
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Siddharth. Querulous,we got off badly. And then the volte face. Brightest actor I've met after srk. Can discuss nietsche and kindle.Good kid
about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter

As boring as doordarshan. But when she danced men would go to war. Madhuri mindblowing dixit. My all time fave along with re, smee and kajol
about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter

Twenty minutes was all I had. Hates the press. It stretched to an hour. Thank you for the movies. But we really don't bite sir. Mani ratnam
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Javed akhtar. Funniest man on the planet. Can vibe with kamaal amrohi and ayan mukherjee.how can one man be so talented??? How
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Salman. Stranger. Everytime I bump into him its reintroduction time. Everyone says heart of gold. A hello how are you would make me happier
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Temperamental, intelligent uber cool. Bebos mellowed him. Saif speaks with candour. And doesn't give a damn. He doesn't. Which is attractive
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Always wary of me. But always polite and great socially. Karisma kapoor was a star. In a league of her own. Changed for the better
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

She gave me lessons of a lifetime. Sang with her on business class. Cooks amazingly. Honesty is as incredible as her voice. Asha bhosle. Aai
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

When he says beta, I'm always fighting back my tears. Lyricist extraordinaire.Magic memories. Fine father. Baba I love u mostest.Gulzar saab
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

Showed as much feelings as cufflinks. Would have preffered to be elsewhere. Incredible. Mohanlal. Wish hed talk. As animatedly as his movies
about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter

Mush. Ar rahman. Mush. Tongue tied. Mush. My only celebrity autograph. Mush. Oscar. Mush. Songs that will stay a lifetime. Unfathomable.mush
about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter

Cold, aloof. Made me wait for 6 hours. To say can't do interview today. On screen goddess. Only one who knows the A to Z of acting. Sridevi
about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter

He was 100 kilos. Bright, super talented, astounded me with insight.moghul. My first professional friend. Generous to a fault. Karan johar
about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter

Saw her dub her comic scenes for ishq. Outstanding. Cultured. Polite. No one in todays gen does comedy like Juhi chawla. I repeat no one.
about 9 hours ago from UberTwitter

Boy! She's got her act together. Professional, drop dead gorgeous, katrina kaif is the girl uninterrupted. Nothings gonna stop her now
about 8 hours ago from UberTwitter

It happened one night. Bipasha basu spoke and spoke. I woke up to a heart behind the raspy sexiness. She's like a storm. Someday we'll know
about 8 hours ago from UberTwitter

Priyanka chopra. Too good to be true. Perfect girl scout. Dream costar. Dream cover girl. Winkydinks go shake it up. Let the mascara flow.
about 8 hours ago from UberTwitte

Bebo my baby. Glam diva who can be doormat next door. Her beauty astounds me as does her manic mind. Paisa vasool. Red hot right forever
about 8 hours ago from UberTwitter

Fresh faced kid out of school.Hasn't even begun. Has all the makings of a supernova. Shahid kapoor. Needs to stop being over cautious.let go
about 8 hours ago from UberTwitter